Buying the perfect birthday gift for your husband can be tricky.
With endless options online and in stores, it can take hours to find a thoughtful present that shows how much you care.
This article provides helpful tips and five gift ideas to help you choose a birthday gift for your husband. Using these suggestions, you can spend less time searching for options and more time celebrating his day.
How to Choose a Birthday Gift for Your Husband
Personalize your husband's birthday gift by considering his unique needs and desires. Remember to choose practicality over excitement. Decide on a gift that can always be used and one that suits his current lifestyle and schedule.
Connect with his personality: If you’re hoping to find a personal and useful gift, try choosing one based on your husband’s personality. If he’s peaceful and enjoys comfort, consider purchasing a comfortable chair for relaxing.
If he has a fun-loving personality, he might love a DVD for a comedy film that will allow him to unwind.
Consider his hobbies: A gift that involves your husband's favorite hobby makes a fun and intentional present.
Think about any activities he participates in. If he enjoys watching or playing sports, you can buy a jersey that represents his favorite athlete or team. If your husband loves working on home projects, consider buying him a new toolset.
If he's creative, consider a new guitar or camera.
Help him meet his goals: Finding a gift that meets a current goal your husband is working towards is a thoughtful way of showing your respect, support, and appreciation for him.
For an entrepreneur who’s in constant need of organization, try a tech gadget that will help him through a busy day, such as a watch or tablet. If he’s aiming to reach a fitness goal, consider health or fitness gear like new workout clothes or a tracker band.
These five products are selected based on the previous guidelines to suit any man on his special day.
Zipbuds 26 Bluetooth Wireless Custom Fit In-Ear Headphones
These wireless headphones have a weightless design that allows easy and portable listening at the gym, running errands, or relaxing.
If your husband is a music lover or is looking for long-lasting headphones, he will appreciate the high-quality audio offered by built-in subwoofers and HD sound.
- Custom fit. These headphones offer 144 combinations of stabilizers and ear tips. These options ensure that the earbuds will have a comfortable and stable fit to avoid discomfort and prevent them from falling out.
- Sweat- and rain-proof. Able to withstand any amount of sweat or rain, these headphones can be used in various environments. With Proprietary Hydrophobic Technology (PHT), these earphones will be protected no matter how you move during a workout.
- Long battery life. These headphones have a supercharged battery that lasts up to 15 hours in use and 200 hours on stand by. For the listener on the go, the product also comes with magnetic clip-on batteries when the battery runs low.
- Limited cable adjustment. The headphones include an adjustment piece to lengthen the cable. While this works for most customers, the cable can only extend so long and may not fit comfortably for everyone.
- Poor BT range. These wireless headphones rely on Bluetooth technology to deliver sound, but the quality can be affected depending on distance. Walking out of a useable range can hinder the sound.
- Restricted charging options. While the headphones have a long battery life, the main unit can only be charged with the charger block. This could cause an inconvenience as the device isn’t compatible with other charging ports.
Essence of Bamboo Travel Neck Pillow
If your husband travels a lot, this neck pillow will make a cozy and practical birthday gift.
Made with quality, hypoallergenic, and soft material, this pillow provides comfortable support during travel or while lounging at home.
- Memory foam. Including a memory foam core, this travel pillow will mold to its user’s neck and shoulders. The flexible fit provides support for the spine, neck, and head.
- Removable cover. The pillow has a zip-off cover that makes it simple to wash and care for. With a removable cover, there’s no risk ruining the pillow by tossing it into a washing machine.
- Size. While the pillow is meant for travel, it may be too thick or bulky for a plane ride. Nevertheless, it is flexible enough to bend to accommodate for your seating position.
- Limited color options. The pillow is available in a light-colored fabric. For those looking for a darker fabric that won’t show stains as easily, this might be an inconvenience.
Lamicall Gravity Phone Mount
This mount enables hands-free and safe driving by granting easy access to your husband's phone while traveling.
With soft, rubber pads and an anti-slip clamp, the sleek holder provides secure hold and protection.
- Universal compatibility. Lamicall’s phone mount is compatible with a variety of smartphones between 4.2 and 6.0 inches wide. This includes iPhones, Galaxies, Google smartphones, LG phones, and more.
- Rotation. The holder features an automatic lock and release and 360 degree rotation. The phone can rotate at any angle, allowing it to charge easily while you drive.
- Easy install. The mount fastens to a horizontal or vertical air vent. This position doesn’t block the windshield and holds the phone upright so the screen remains visible.
- May not fit phone cases. The phone mount supports devices that are less than 10mm thick. Unless you have a slim case, you might have to keep your phone bare so it can fit the holder.
- Can block air flow. Since the phone clips onto the vents, it can block some airflow. As a result, your car might be cooler or hotter than you’d like depending on the weather.
- Potential scratching. The arms of the phone mount are metal, so it can scratch the phone if it’s not placed carefully. To avoid this, the user should be sure to install the phone correctly, not forcing it to fit into the holder.
Full Circle Brumi Portable Brewer
If your husband is a coffee lover, this portable brewer makes hot or cold coffee anytime and is easy to clean, saving him time and money.
The pour over method gives him control over the strength of his brew so he can make a fresh, 12-ounce serving his way.
- Leak-proof cap. The bottle opens and closes with a flip top lid. This security feature prevents spilling, so you can pack this bottle without it accidentally opening.
- Removable filter. This filter includes a double-wall to keep fine grinds out of your coffee. Also, since it is removable, you can control the strength and taste of your brew.
- Insulation. The brewer features double-wall insulated borosilicate glass, designed to keep coffee hot for hours while protecting your hands from the heat. Also, its sustainable cork sleeve provides a non-slip hold.
- Brewing time. The brewer takes a few minutes to brew coffee, so it may not be an option for those who don’t like to wait. However, if a slight wait-time isn’t a problem, this shouldn’t be a deal-breaker.
- Preparation. Using the pour over method, a cold brew takes more time to prep. If you’re looking to have an instant beverage, you might not want to wait a few hours for your cold brew to be ready.
Mike the Mason Wet Shave Kit
This wet shave kit includes shaving essentials: a Hawk razor, badger hair brush, shave bar, premium blades, and a razor stand.
Each item is made from high-quality materials to ensure they last long, provide a good shave, and protect the skin.
- Butterfly opening. The razor’s butterfly opening makes it easy to insert blades. Also, its design helps to eliminate nicks and razor burns caused by shaving with razors with a several blade cartridge.
- Organic ingredients. The Honey Shea Oatmeal Shave Bar is organic, able to leave the skin soft and bump-free. This soap is a natural alternative for those with sensitive skin.
- Lack of versatility. The Hawk razor's blades might not be suitable for thicker beards. This razor is a good option for a starter skit or sensitive skin, but those with tougher beards might like a more aggressive razor.
- Restricted glide. While the soap appeals to those with sensitive skin, it doesn’t always help the razor to glide. Another soap, cream, or pre-shave oil might provide an easier glide.